Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yes, it CAN hurt

I have found that my war against naturopathy is not only fought completely alone, but it makes people very angry, an I am not really sure why. Because pretty much the thing that people say about my articles is that I make really good points that they haven't heard before anywhere else and they really don't know exactly how to counter many of them but that somehow they just in their gut don't agree. This is why I really think people should try to stop thinking with their guts.

Because I have seen the harm that it can do. I had a cousin die

http://www.helium.com/items/1027218-people-argument-pursue-natural

(I can't do links to day so sorry about cutting and pasting if you want to read the rest of this but I am sure that you know how.)

No comments: