Saturday, December 1, 2007

Start of TheVonMorganstones

So because some of you have lots of energy and motivation, raising the standard for the rest of us, our family is now doing something of a blog. At least it is better than scrapbooking, and there is a risk that all of my scrapbook components will stay in my attic forever collecting guilt.

I really don't exactly know what our blogs will be like or who will read them, but I do end up writing a lot of random things and this might be a good clearing house for them.

3 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

I'm sure you'll probably blow the rest of us away with some intelligent blogging. I keep trying to think of important things to say and don't come up with much. Glad you could join us.

Amy Jane said...

Yay for blogging! I have a somewhat embarrassing addiction to reading people's blogs, so I'm sure I'll be in tune whether the content be of the little ones or posting by you or slade. Cheers!

Donna said...

I'm sure the Morgan Blog will blow us all out of the water, intellectually and otherwise.

One thing I do is make an actual printed hard copy every time there is a new post to our blog and I keep it in a 3-ring binder. A sort of cyberspatial scrapbook. That way there is a second record of all our rantings!

And, please keep those photos coming - the Morgan kids keep our refrigerator well covered!!